Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Travel plan update

O-kay so we originally thought we were going to leave on July 23rd. So I had 12 days to figure everything out at that point. I was running around like crazy and excited as could be. Then 4 days later we were informed that the agency couldn't get the appointment that they wanted sooo we thought we were going to leave on July 30th. Then we received our itinerary only to find out flight prices had skyrocketed to $1,000 more per person. If we waited one more week we would be more in a normal range for prices so we had to make the decision to wait one more week. That was not an easy choice for us to make. Let me tell you. Hang on Emmy were comin' for ya !