Thursday, January 14, 2010

Playing Catch Up


So this is one of my favorite pictures of Lucy. I wish she'd let me keep her hair in pig tails but she usually pulls them out within the first 5 minutes of me putting them in. I all of a sudden have had this urge to catch up with all of my journaling and blogging over the past year. I have so many funny stories about this past year I almost don't know where to start so I will start with this one. Lucy has just graduated to a BIG GIRL bed. It has been going pretty well, however the other night she woke up and I let her come to bed with us for about 10 minutes and then took her back to her bed. I thought she went to sleep because I didn't hear a peep. At 3:30 am approximately 1/2 hour after she was placed back into her bed she came sneaking back into our room. I woke up from Bucky growling and her giggling. I turned over to reach for her and she said very loudly "HI". Soon I realized our little monkey was NAKED. She was pretty proud of herself. I'm sure my burst of laughter really helped also. I hope this does not become a habit!

No comments: